It appears that there are still many people are using iOS 7 on their iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other iOS devices although Pangu jailbreak is already available for iOS 8 devices such as the iPhone 6. If you are one of the iOS 7 users and would like to know how to download Cydia on iOS 7 devices for free, you can follow the instructions below to do so. There are unlimited free apps, tweaks, themes, and ringtones available in Cydia App Store and they are waiting for you to try them out.
Before you begin to download and install Cydia to your iOS 7 devices, it is important to know that Cydia is a powerful app that allows you to install third party apps and tweaks to a jailbroken device. It is not possible to install Cydia without jailbreak. In other words, no jailbreak, no Cydia. There are many articles out there teaching you how to download Cydia without jailbreak but none of them are actually working.
Download Cydia on iOS 7 with Evasi0n7
From iOS 7 to 7.0.4 to 7.0.6, Evasi0n7 is able to jailbreak all of them and give you Cydia for free. Evasion is well-known jailbreak software and it is highly recommended by jailbreak users. It is one of the best jailbreak software that helps you to download Cydia to iOS 7 for free. To begin your jailbreak journey with Evasion, you may follow the tutorial below.
- Go to Evasi0n official website which is Evasi0n.com. Select your operating system and click on the button to download the jailbreak software, either Mac OS X or Windows.
- Connect your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and run Evasi0n.
- Click on the jailbreak button once evasi0n 7 has recognized your iOS 7 device.
- Give it some time and you will get Cydia after the installation.
Download Cydia on iOS 7 with Pangu Jailbreak Software
Pangu is always the top choice to go for if you are the lazy type person. This is because Pangu will do everything automatically and you just have to tap on a few buttons to confirm the jailbreak process. Pangu is a new jailbreak software that works on all the iOS 7 version including iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1.2. It has been proven that Pangu supports most of the iOS devices including iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Retina iPad Mini, and iPod Touch 5G. It has received a lot of positive feedback ever since it was launched. Now, Pangu is even available for iOS 8. To download Cydia and jailbreak your iOS 7 with Pangu software, you can follow these steps.
- Run a fresh restore of iOS 7 on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with iTunes.
- Go to Settings -> iCloud -> Find My iPhone and then disable it.
- Again, go to Setting -> Passcode to disable the Passcode Lock.
- Connect your iOS 7 device with either your Mac or PC using USB cable.
- Check and see if your iTunes recognize your iOS 7 device.
- Go to en.pangu.io and download the latest Pangu Jailbreak version from it.
- Run Pangu jailbreak software in your PC or Mac and click on the jailbreak button once the software recognize your iOS 7 device. Make sure you select to install Cydia too.
- Bingo! Now you are jailbroken and your device is installed with Cydia. You can now head on to Cydia App Store and look for your desired apps, tweaks, themes and more.